I’m honestly a little disappointed as I write this. This month did not go as planned goal-wise. Not even a little. But, some months are like that. As much as I would love to be able to always say to you that I hit all my goals and everything went smoothly, that would be beyond unrealistic. In reality, this month was rough.
November Goals Recap:
- Continue working out 6 days a week using Kayla Itsines’ guide. This actually did happen for the most part! I missed a couple days of LISS, but considering that my “real” job is very active and physically demanding, I’m not too upset about that.
- Incorporate the “active” into my active rest day. Do a stretching or yoga session to work on flexibility and decrease stiffness. I managed this once 🙁 Not nearly as often as I wanted to. Part of this was some days that ended up being my rest day for the week were not planned to be rest days originally…part of it is me being lazy.
- Wake up on time to do my workout before work. This has been a pretty irregular thing for me so far, but I know that my day goes so much better when I do this! Nope, nope and more nope! This did not really happen at all. I still got up some days on time, but there were just as many days I did my workout after work. The only part I did a little better was that I mostly woke up late on LISS days, which are much easier to do when I get home from work than BBG days.
- Finish at least 3 DIY projects Well…I worked on this one, but didn’t actually finish. One project is finished, one is still ongoing and a couple got scrapped. I did get some work done on some glass fusion pendants too, but I don’t really count those as DIY…and they are waiting to be fused, so they aren’t done yet either.
As I said, I’m kinda disappointed with how my goals went this month. I could go into all sorts of excuses, but the truth is no matter what the reasons I didn’t stay on top of my goals this month. Hopefully December goes a little better in that respect!
I didn’t get much photography done this month either, but I did still manage to get some fun pictures! Here are some from this month:
- Continue with BBG, 6 days a week
- Try again to incorporate active rest days
- Finish 3 DIY projects
- Less TV time – especially while writing! I’ve been working to do this more anyways and have been doing better in the last couple weeks… but sometimes I try to multitask when just focusing on the task at hand and turning off the TV would be so much better!
That’s it for this month! How are your goals going? Any new ones for December?