Can you believe it’s halfway through June already!? I know I can’t. This year seems to be flying by! And with that realization, I want to do something I think it really important to goal setting. I want to do a check in on my goals for 2016. 🙂 Maybe it will inspire you to do the same?!
A lot of annual goals are set and then forgotten. To achieve them, it really is important to check in on them throughout the year and see how you are doing. It can be really easy after a few months to forget what you even set as your goals!
So here is how I’m doing on mine!
- Keep my workouts at an average of 5-6 days a week. – Not really achieving this, but I do think I’ve been doing my best most weeks. With a few unfortunate exceptions, I have been working out as regularly as my back issues will allow. I do hope I can step things up a bit over the next month and start my more intense workouts again soon.
- Take 1 exercise class – Not yet
- Take 1 class for building a new skill, like metalworking, painting, or wire wrapping. – Not yet
- Start and/or complete 1/3 of my Day Zero project – I’ve been working on it pretty steadily, as you might have seen in this post. I will really have to step things up if I want to make it to 1/3 though!
Blog and Business
- Average 3 posts a week on the blog – I haven’t been hitting this every week, but pretty close to it!
- Learn how to use 1 new platform or social media site – I’m still working on improving on a couple, but I would say I’ve actually completed this goal already! DONE – Check out my Pinterest here
- Have at least one guest post on the blog – DONE
- Launch my jewelry business and make first sale – SO CLOSE! I will be launching very soon!
Overall, I’m pretty happy with how my goals for 2016 are progressing. I haven’t made quite the progress I would like to in my fitness goals, but I have to be accommodating to my physical limitations sometimes. 🙂
How are your 2016 goals going? Have you checked in on them lately? I would love to hear about them!