I can’t believe that we are mid-way through October already! One of the things that I find really important this time of year is to check back in with my annual goals and see how they are going. It can be easy to write down your goals for the year and be super excited about them for a month or two. Then you can start to forget what was even on that list of goals! So I like to check in every 3 months or so. Have you checked in on your annual goals lately?
So here are how my goals are doing so far!
- Keep my workouts at an average of 5-6 days a week. – KINDA DONE? Getting back to this now! I am loving my new gym membership and all the classes available. I see this happening every week from now on (excluding injury or illness, which seems to happen a lot haha!) but I don’t think I’m gonna count it as done yet.
- Take 1 exercise class – DONE! As I said above, loving my classes at my gym!
- Take 1 class for building a new skill, like metalworking, painting, or wire wrapping. – Nope. And honestly I don’t see this one getting done :-/
- Start and/or complete 1/3 of my Day Zero project – While I have been working on it as you saw in last week’s post, I will really have to step things up if I want to make it to 1/3 though!
Blog and Business
- Average 3 posts a week on the blog – Except for that recent month where I was sick, this has been good most weeks!
- Learn how to use 1 new platform or social media site – DONE – Check out my Pinterest here and I’ve been stepping up my Twitter game too!
- Have at least one guest post on the blog – DONE
- Launch my jewelry business and make first sale – DONE! I have launched and made 3 sales now! It’s a slow start, but hopefully it will pick up during the holidays 🙂
I can’t wait to see how much I can get accomplished in the last 3 months of the year! We still have time, so check in on your goals and get back to them!
What is one goal you set this year that you accomplished? What about one you would like to work on still? I would love to hear about them, so please leave a comment below!