Hey everyone! With the new year and all the new projects I am working towards, I thought it would be the perfect time to bring back an old blog series: My monthly goals! Annual goals are great, but you don’t achieve them without setting smaller goals to work on throughout the year. And to do that, I’m going to take that first step and share them all with you each month. In future months, I will also share with you how I did on my goals for the previous month, both the successes and the failures!
- Spend a day taking down old decorations and putting up new. Put on some music and make it a fun and relaxing day!
- Have one “date day” with Draz
- Have one day where I spend at least 3 hours on self-care
- Go to yoga class once a week
- Shoot new photos for a planned meal prep project
- Shoot photos for an upcoming fitness project
- Contact 2 bloggers about possible collaborations
- Make 10 new pieces of jewelry – This one is only if physically possible. My fingers are still healing from some lingering symptoms from when I was sick back in September.
So that is it for this month! What are your goals for the month? I would love to hear about them!