October Goals Recap:
- Work out 6 days a week, even if I can’t restart BBG yet. -Complete! I am so happy I managed this one. This is still an ongoing goal, but this is a great start. Plus I didn’t even hurt myself!
- Continue working on my photography, but with more focus. I would really like to build up my skills and create some stock-style photos for my blog. – I did pretty well with this one, but not great. I was hoping to work on this on a daily basis and didn’t quite manage that. I do think that I have been making progress with my photography skills!
The following photos were not taken by me, but are some of my favorites for this month. Boyfriend is wonderful and helped me get some photos that could be used for profile/general ones of me for the blog and other social media sites. I’m not a big fan of having my photograph taken, but I really like how these turned out!
- Continue working out 6 days a week using Kayla Itsines’ guide.
- Incorporate the “active” into my active rest day. Do a stretching or yoga session to work on flexibility and decrease stiffness.
- Wake up on time to do my workout before work. This has been a pretty irregular thing for me so far, but I know that my day goes so much better when I do this!
- Finish at least 3 DIY projects
That’s it for this month’s recap and November’s goals! I’m excited to see what November brings!
How did your goals for October go? Any new goals for November?
One thought on “October Recap, November Goals”
Pingback: My Top 5 Tips for Setting Goals for 2016 | Nymph In The Woods