Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend!
So a few months back, around the beginning of the year, I stumbled across this wonderful website that inspired me to start getting into meal prep. As stereotypical as it may be, that was right around the time that we really started putting a focus on a healthier lifestyle, including healthy meals.
I’ve since spent (almost) every Sunday morning prepping mason jar salads, various snacks and our meals for the upcoming week. This is this week’s meal prep 🙂
Included in this picture (top to bottom, left to right):
- 10 Mason Jar Salads
- Freezer Chicken Strips
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Quinoa
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Chopped Veggies for Mexican Quinoa Crockpot
- Turkey Sausage and Egg Breakfast Cups (the recipe calls for chicken sausage, but I use Italian turkey sausage)
- one breakfast wrap made with leftover turkey sausage from above recipe
- Tuna Quinoa Cakes (one pictured, the rest are in the mason jar salads)
- Banana and Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Peanut Butter Banana Oat Muffins
- Sweet Potato Banana Bites
I really am looking forward to the wonderful food this week! For more inspiration, all of the blogs listed above have some amazing recipes 🙂 I hope to see you again next week for the next post in the Sunday Meal Prep series!