Hey everyone, welcome to this week’s meal prep! Due to the holidays and having some meals outside of the ones I cooked, we didn’t need quite as much food for this week as we usually do. So this meal prep is going to be pretty short and sweet, but it still involves some really tasty food!
Do the holidays effect how you meal prep too? This is the first major holiday season that I’ve been meal prepping to this extent, so it’s been an adjustment!
So without further ado, here’s what I cooked up this week!
Included in this picture:
- Our regular snacks and treats
- Buffalo Chicken Mason Jar Salads
- The extra buffalo chicken to freeze to use later
- Mixed Berry Smoothies for the freezer – Not only was my stash in the freezer pretty much gone, I had some extra vanilla soymilk to use up and smoothies are a great way to do that!
- Garlic Parmesan Pasta – For the second week in a row 🙂 Boyfriend really likes this dish, so I see this becoming a pretty regular addition. Plus it’s so quick and easy to make!
- And our new dish of the week: Slow Cooker Korean Beef
I know this picture of the Korean Beef doesn’t look like much, but it is so delicious! Boyfriend has already requested that I make more of it for next week. Another quick and easy dish to make, it’s most definitely going to become a regular in our house.
I will say that I need to find a vegetable side dish that goes well with it, since there are not any vegetables in the dish itself. Any suggestions?
That’s it for this week! What are you cooking? Any new dishes that you are just loving?
Need some extra inspiration? Check out last week’s meal prep for other recipes and ideas!